By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Services included in your policy
APRIL International Expat and its partners have created a number of exclusive services. So, depending on your situation, your choice of policy and cover, you can take advantage of the following :
- Third party payment of hospital charges : we deal directly with the hospital to which you have been admitted and pay your bill to avoid you having to make a cash advance.
- A personal insurance card to facilitate your admission to a hospital or clinic and provide a reminder of the numbers to contact in a medical emergency, arrange assistance or access the counselling service.
- Counselling service : qualified counsellors are available to help you release the build-up of tension following a difficult situation.
- Legal helpline : our specialised teams can provide information on the administrative or legal aspects of your move abroad (getting a visa, opening a bank account etc.).
- Online management of your policy.
- CFE – APRIL shared claims management centre for policyholders with CFE top-up cover.
- Electronic transfer links to Social Security for policyholders with Social Security top-up cover.
In the USA :
- Access to one of the largest care networks : almost 490,000 doctors and more than 5,000 hospitals where you are not required to make a cash advance; we will settle your bill for you.
- Third party payment cards : you will have nothing to pay in more than 57,000 pharmacies in the United States.
- Home consultation service in North America : to avoid long waits in the Emergency Department and the need to pay for your consultation.
- Geolocation service : access our US network of medical service providers in just a few seconds and find your nearest doctor, hospital or pharmacy !
These services, included in some of our policies, aim to make your life simpler by avoiding the need for upfront payments to doctors, pharmacies and hospitals in the USA.
Check your policy details to find out which services are included.