By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Why choose us?
APRIL International Expat shares the values of APRIL Group: Simplicity, Conviviality and Imagination. These three values reflect our corporate culture and cultivate what makes us different.
- our international insurance solutions are available as packages or with flexible options allowing expatriates and travellers to take out an insurance policy which is personalised to suit their individual profile and their needs
- insurance cover for next-day departures is available by purchasing your policy directly on our secure website. Once you have paid by credit or debit card, simply print out your insurance certificate and your insurance cover will take effect as soon as we receive your signed policy document
- the freedom to choose how to purchase your insurance policy: online, by post, in an APRIL shop or from your usual insurance consultant
- your insurance webspace, available 24/7, lets you view your reimbursement statements and pay your premiums online
- direct payment of your hospital charges: we contact the hospital directly, 24/7, and settle your bill on your behalf so you have nothing to pay
- third party payment services: depending on the insurance solution you have chosen, this service means you have nothing to pay for routine healthcare costs (pharmacy items, consultations, tests and x-rays) in France and the USA
- our multilingual teams will answer your calls within 3 rings Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 18.00 - Paris time - for any questions on your choice of policy or information on how your insurance cover operates
- our Customer Service team will respond to any required changes to your policy (selecting new options, moving to a new country, change of address etc.) within 24 hours
- our 40 years' experience of providing health insurance abroad guarantees top quality international management of your policy
- we listen to our customers and keep a close watch on market trends. This means we can better meet their expectations and help make their day-to-day lives as straightforward as possible. We do this by introducing new, innovative benefits to suit their circumstances such as covering enforced stays abroad due to a force majeure event or reimbursing alternative medicin
- our spirit of innovation has been rewarded several times: during the 2016 Argus d'Or de l'assurance, APRIL International Expat won the special HEC (business school) students prize in the customer relationship and customer loyalty strategy category for its APRIL Easy Claim mobile app.