By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Your insurance card
When you take out insurance with us, you will be provided with a personal insurance card showing your name and policy number.
Keep this card with you all times abroad: it will be very useful!
Your card includes telephone numbers, available 24/7, giving you access to the services provided under your policy, depending on the cover you have selected:
- Direct payment of hospital charges: with this service you have no hospital charges to pay. We will contact the hospital to which you have been admitted and settle your bill on your behalf. You can call these numbers before your admission or when you arrive at the hospital in an emergency.
- Third party payment of routine medical expenses in the USA: with this service you have access to our care network including almost 5,000 hospitals and 490,000 doctors, with no cash advance required. To take advantage of this service, simply present your insurance card to the medical service provider of your choice.
- Repatriation assistance: with this service you are provided with assistance cover, particularly if you require transfer or repatriation on medical grounds.
- Counselling service: when things go wrong or you find yourself in a challenging situation, help is available from a team of psychologists who will support you by telephone during difficult times.
- Legal assistance: access to a helpline providing practical legal and administrative assistance to help with formalities and paperwork abroad (opening a bank account, applying for a visa, buying or renting an apartment etc.).
Your card also contains our contact details if you need any information about your insurance cover.