By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Outpatient and Dental Claims
If you're looking to make an outpatient or dental claim simply follow the procedure below:
- Always take a claim form with you when visiting a doctor/dentist/hospital.
- Sections A and B can be completed prior to receiving treatment and then ensure that the treating doctor or dentist completes and signs sections C or D. Ticks and dashes will not be accepted and can delay settlement of your claim.
- A separate claim form must be completed for each person and each illness/accident/dental/pregnancy and childbirth/wellbeing benefit claim.
- You will need to settle the treatment costs incurred and then ensure that all receipts are filled together with your completed claim form.
- The claim form and receipts must be submitted within 90 days of start of treatment. If receipts are unavailable within 90 days, the completed claim form must still be submitted and original receipts can be sent at a later date, but within 180 days.
- The completed claim form, original medical receipts and a copy of your bank account details can then be sent to the following address:
APRIL International UK
42 Mincing Lane
- Call us on: +44 (0) 203 418 0470
- Fax us on: +44 (0) 207 118 1178
- Email us on: claims [at] april-international [dot] co [dot] uk (claims [at] april-international [dot] co [dot] uk)
You can select the currency your claims are reimbursed in and do not necessarily need to receive reimbursement in the currency that the treatment was paid in.
In addition we are now able to accept most outpatient claims via email. This does not override the standard claims procedures in respect of the information required or the time limits for the submission of claims.
Claims can be submitted via email (claims [at] april-international [dot] co [dot] uk (claims [at] april-international [dot] co [dot] uk)) providing that:
- A fully completed claim form is received, signed by the treating doctor, together with scanned copies of all supporting invoices and/or receipts and any other required documentation.
- The cost of the claim will not exceed £1,000/$1,700/€1,400.
- You are also requested to retain the original documentation for a period of 12 months.
April International UK reserves the right to request original documentation to be submitted by post if required.