By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Filing a claim
How to use our services
DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE DURING YOUR TRIP? CONTACT THE ASSISTANCE PROVIDER on the number listed on your policy and in your terms and conditions.
Emergency Assistance is available 24/7 by phone and fax.
You will be asked for:
- Your policy number
- Your location: country, city, area
- A phone number where you can be reached
- The nature of the assistance you need
You will be given a case number that you will need to remember for all subsequent dealings with the assistance provider.
VERY IMPORTANT: Only services organised by (or in agreement with) the Assistance provider are covered in the policy. You must call the assistance provider before any intervention.
In the event of cancellation before your departure:
- Cancel your trip with your travel provider as soon as the event occurs,
- Notify April International Voyage in writing no later than 5 working days after the date of occurrence of the event.
In the event of theft, loss or damage to luggage:
- Have drawn up:
Either an acknowledgement of the claim submission from the local police
Or proof that you have lodged a complaint with the airline.
- Notify April International Voyage in writing no later than 5 days after your return.
CONTACT APRIL International Voyage (PREVIOUSLY TMS CONTACT) TO FILE A CLAIM:
- By email: sinistre [at] aprilvoyage [dot] com
- By fax: + 33 (0) 1 73 03 41 70
- By telephone from France: +33 (0)1 73 03 41 18
- By phone from abroad: +33 (0)1 73 03 41 18
- By post: recorded delivery with confirmation of receipt, to:
April International Voyage
92679 COURBEVOIE CEDEX