By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Asia Health Plan
You are an expatriate living in Southeast Asia?
Take a look at our insurance solution designed for expatriates living for more than a year in Southeast Asia.
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Asia Health Plan protects you for both regular and unexpected medical expenses from the 1st dollar spent.
- Cover valid also in Europe (excluding United Kingdom and Switzerland) for all medical expenses.
- Medical cover up to USD 1,000,000 per year.
- A service providing direct payment of hospital charges during hospitalisation for more than 24 hours: we can arrange for your hospital bills to be settled directly. This means you have nothing to pay to the hospital. We'll take care of it!
- Your standard private room is covered at 100% of actual costs.
- Medical expenses and outpatient services (general practitioners, specialists, diagnostic test and drugs...) reimbursed up to USD 5,000 per insurance year.
- Medical expenses from the 1st dollar spent, at 100% of actual costs with two options : ESSENTIAL and COMFORT.
- Repatriation assistance.
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Cover is available to any person of any nationality, residing in one of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam (excluding their country of nationality).
- Age limit for applications: up to 66 for medical expenses cover and up to 71 for repatriation assistance.
- Medical formalities: health questionnaire.
- Cover for repatriation assistance ceases automatically when the age of 71 is reached.
The following waiting periods for medical expenses cover apply starting from the effective date of your policy:
- 3 months for any treatment and medical care (except in case of accident or medical emergency),
- 6 months for expenses for dental treatment,
- 6 months for physiotherapy, chiropractics and acupuncture,
- 10 months for maternity costs.
- Direct payment of hospital charges during approved hospitalisation for more than 24 hours.
- To garantee you get the right treatment for your diagnosis, we offer a second medical opinion service. This service is free and available to all our members.
List of excluded countries and/or states
- North Korea
- Central African Republic
Asia Health Plan is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
Asia Health Plan is designed, administered and distributed by APRIL International Expat and insured by Groupama Gan Vie (for medical cover) and ACE Europe (for repatriation assistance).