By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Insurance for international students
Are you a student going abroad as part of your studies, travelling or working abroad as an au pair? Take a look at our comprehensive insurance solution designed just for you!
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Cover valid in all countries visited and during short return visits to your country of nationality
- Meets requirements for the biggest international universities
- Claims processed within few days
- No excess or waiting times
- Low-risk sporting activities in an amateur capacity within a club or federation are covered
- 2 levels of cover:
(for essential cover)
(for comprehensive cover)
|Healthcare costs||Healthcare costs|
|Repatriation assistance||Repatriation assistance|
|-||Personal liability (private capacity) internships and tenant's liability|
- Medical expenses cover up to €200,000 including:
- Hospitalisation (fees, living expenses, examinations etc.) at 100% of actual costs with reimbursement of a private room up to €50 per day
- Routine healthcare (consultations, tests, x-rays etc.) at 100% of actual costs
- Emergency dental treatment
- Dentures and other prostheses following a reported accident
- 2 types of cover:
- From the 1st euro at 100% of actual costs
- As a top-up to the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- From €29 per month
- Option to pay in monthly instalments
- Age limit for applications: up to and including 40
- Medical formalities: Simplified Health questionnaire (2 questions), only for those with more than 31 years
- Insurance certificate delivered immediately online
- Direct payment of hospital charges for stays of more than 24 hours: you have nothing to pay at the hospital, we'll take care of it for you (unless you have chosen EHIC top-up cover)
- Repatriation assistance
- Health and travel helpline: find a healthcare professional, information on the climate or vaccinations … your will get the answers to all your questions!
- Third party payment service in the USA: no cash advance required for 490,000 doctors and 5,000 hospitals who are members of the Aetna network and 57,000 pharmacies belonging to the Caremark network.
- Third party payment service in France for stays of more than 6 months: you are provided with a third party payment card accepted by more than 156,000 healthcare professional partners (generalists and specialists, pharmacies, tests and x-rays)
- Cover specifially designed for stays abroad: translation service, legal and practical helpline etc.
List of excluded countries and/or states
- North Korea
- Central African Republic
Watch our video
Crystal Studies is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
This product is designed, administered and distributed by APRIL International Expat and insured by Groupama Gan Vie (for medical and personal accident cover), ACE Europe (for repatriation assistance, personal liability - private capacity, internships and tenant's liability, baggage cover and delayed departure) and Solucia Protection Juridique (for legal assistance).
The services are designed and distributed by APRIL International Expat.