By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Top-up insurance for expatriates with CFE or French Social Security cover
Are you an expatriate or planning a move abroad? Take a look at our comprehensive insurance solution with fully flexible benefits and a range of associated services!
Please note that the application form for this product is only available in French
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Shared claims management centre with the CFE: a single address for all your correspondence, faster processing of your claims and combined payment of your benefits
- Electronic transfer links to Social Security centres in France: your statements are sent directly to us by your Social Security centre
- Direct payment of hospital charges worldwide (for CFE members)
- Private room covered up to €200/day
- Life-time cover: you are covered for as long as you want
- Medical expenses cover up to €2,000,000 as a top-up to Social Security or the CFE with:
|3 OPTIONS||3 LEVELS OF COVER|
|Essentielle for basic cover||Hospitalisation only|
|Medium for intermediate cover||Hospitalisation + Routine healthcare|
|Extenso for generous cover||Hospitalisation + Routine healthcare + Optical-Dental|
|3 PERCENTAGES OF REIMBURSEMENT : 100%, 90% or 80% of actual costs.|
- Repatriation assistance
- Personal liability - private capacity and legal assistance
- Death and loss of autonomy
- Income protection
- Your premiums will not increase regardless of your level of expenditure
- Choice of individual or family premium
- Reduce your medical expenses premium by choosing reimbursement at 90% or 80% of actual costs
- Option to pay in monthly, quarterly or twice-yearly instalments by direct debit at no additional cost
- Cover available to expatriates not living in France or in the French Overseas Departments and Regions
- Age limit for applications: 70 inclusive (64 for personal liability - private capacity and legal assistance,death/loss of autonomy and income protection)
- Medical formalities: health questionnaire (additional formalities for applications from the over 60s: medical examination and report)
- Insurance certificate delivered immediately if you apply online
- Direct payment of hospital charges: if you are a CFE member, you have nothing to pay at the hospital, we'll take care of it for you!
- Repatriation assistance and translation of documents
- Services in the USA: (if you are a CFE member):
- Third party payment service: no cash advance required for 490,000 doctors and 5,000 hospitals who are members of the Aetna network and 57,000 pharmacies belonging to the Caremark network.
- Home consultation service
- Legal and practical assistance to help with administrative formalities and paperwork
List of excluded countries and/or states
- North Korea
- Central African Republic
Watch our video
Rubelles + is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
This product is designed, administered and distributed by APRIL International Expat and insured by Axéria Prévoyance (for medical cover, death/total and irreversible loss of autonomy, income protection and Personal liability - private capacity), ACE Europe (for repatriation assistance) and Solucia Protection Juridique (for legal assistance). The services are designed and distributed by APRIL International Expat.