By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Schengen Visa insurance
Are you coming to France on holiday or to visit a friends or family? Is a foreign visitor coming to stay with you? Take a look at our low-cost insurance solution which meets Schengen visa or temporary resident's requirements!
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Cover extended to other Schengen countries for up to 30 days
- Direct payment of charges in the event of hospitalisation of more than 24 hours
- Claims processed within 48 hours
- A very flexible policy: if you have trouble obtaining a visa, you can change your policy effective date or suspend your cover free of charge
Meets Schengen insurance requirements:
- Medical expenses from the 1st euro up to €30,000 per period of cover including:
- Routine healthcare, tests, medicines and x-rays with an excess of €30 per treatment or procedure
- Dental treatment, dentures and optical care following a reported accident
- Repatriation assistance
- From €43 per month for a stay of 3 months
- Age limit for applications: up to and including 79
- Last minute? Your policy will take effect the day after you apply online
- Online applications only
- Medical formalities: simplified health questionnaire
- Insurance certificate delivered immediately if you apply online
- Direct payment of charges if you are hospitalised for more than 24 hours: you have nothing to pay at the hospital, we'll take care of it for you!
- Trouble obtaining a visa? You can change your policy effective date, suspend your cover for 6 months or cancel it (with, in this last case, a cancellation charge of €35). To cancel your policy after the effective date, you will need to provide us with proof that your visa application was unsuccessful.
- Repatriation assistance.
Watch our video
Visit' Assur is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
This product is designed, administered and distributed by APRIL International Expat and insured by Axéria Prévoyance (for medical cover) and ACE Europe (for repatriation assistance).
The services are designed and distributed by APRIL International Expat.