By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Comprehensive insurance for short-term expatriates in France
Are you staying in France for a short visit? Do you have a foreign visitor coming to stay with you? Take a look at our insurance solution.
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Cover extended to other Schengen countries for stays of up to 90 days
- Direct payment of charges in the event of hospitalisation of more than 24 hours
- Claims processed within 48 hours
- Amend your policy free of charge: if you have trouble obtaining a visa, you can amend your policy effective date or suspend it
- up to 6 family members on a single policy
Meets Schengen and temporary resident's insurance requirements:
- Medical expenses: from the 1st euro up to €50,000 per year including:
- Routine healthcare, tests, medicines and x-rays with no excess
- Dental treatment, dentures and optical care following a reported accident
- Repatriation and legal assistance
- Personal liability (private capacity) and internships
- Personal accident
- Baggage cover
- From €102 / month
- Flexible period of cover: from 15 days to 12 months
- Age limit for applications: up to and including 64
- Last minute? Your policy will take effect the day after you apply online
- Medical formalities: simplified health questionnaire
- Non renewable policy
- Direct payment of charges in the event of hospitalisation of more than 24 hours: you have nothing to pay at the hospital, we'll take care of it for you!
- Trouble obtaining a visa? You can change your policy effective date, suspend your cover for 6 months or cancel it (with, in this last case, a cancellation charge of €35). To cancel your policy after the effective date, you will need to provide us with proof that your visa application was unsuccessful.
- Repatriation assistance.
- Legal and practical support to help with administrative formalites and paperwork.
Watch our video
Welcome Cover is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
This product is designed, administered and distributed by APRIL International Expat and insured by Groupama Gan Vie (for medical cover), ACE Europe (for repatriation assistance, personal liability - private capacity, internships and tenant's liability, personal accident, baggage cover and legal protection) and Solucia Protection Juridique (for legal assistance cover).
The services are designed and distributed by APRIL International Expat