By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Single Trip Travel - VIP
Our most comprehensive travel insurance assistance plan covering individual trips.
Free Look Period: You have 14-days to review this plan & receive a full refund if you decide it's not for you (as long as you haven't made a claim & your trip hasn't begun).
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption to cover 100% & 150% of your trip costs (respectively) for situations such as sickness, injury, or death, pregnancy, weather, natural disasters, traffic accidents, terrorism, strikes, job loss or transfer, military or jury duty, bankruptcy or mechanical issues with your travel suppliers, stolen passports or visa, & much more.
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to $250,000 including Pre-Existing Conditions coverage (when the policy is purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit)
- Family Plan Pricing meaning that all you need is one parent to purchase a policy & all their children will be covered.
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation coverage up to $500,000
- Baggage & Personal Effects coverage up to $2,500
- Trip Delay (6 hours) coverage of $200 per day & up to $1,500 max
- Baggage Delay (12 hours) coverage of $200 per day & up to $500 max
- AD & D coverage up to $200,000
- Plus much more!
Age limit to purchase: 95 years old
Maximum consecutive days traveled: 60
Maximum trip cost: $10,000 per policyholder
Must purchase no later than: Day prior to departure
Stress Less Benefits are included with this plan & allow our policyholders to often avoid going through a claims reimbursement process. Simply call, Skype, text, live chat, or email us when you encounter an insurable event while traveling, and we will coordinate and pay for your medical visit, flight change, hotel overnight, evacuation, or other service as covered by your policy.
Assistance Services such as Lost Luggage tracking, Express Airport Security Assistance, Access to Medical Providers, Eyeglasses/Contact Lens/Medical Prescriptions Replacement, Identity Theft, plus many more are included with this plan. For a full list of these services plus a description of each, please click on "General conditions" in the "Useful documents" section above.
Concierge Services such as Restaurant Referrals & Recommendations, Event Ticketing, Smartphone Travel Applications, Airport Transfers, Retail Discounts, & more are included with this plan. For a full list of these services plus a description of each, please click on "General conditions" in the "Useful documents" section above.
Customer Service & Emergency Travel Assistance Support in your language are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
List of excluded countries and/or states
Can only be sold in the United States (excluding Massachusetts, New Hampshire & Puerto Rico)
This plan is underwritten by American Modern Home Insurance Company (NAIC #23469, and in California, doing business as American Modern Insurance Company), a member company of American Modern Insurance Group, under policy form series AMT001.
This is only a summary of our program. Please read the policy carefully to fully understand the coverages, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Not all plans or coverages are available in every state. This summary does not replace or change any part of your policy. If there is a conflict between this summary and the policy, the policy will control. Please contact APRIL Travel Protection if you have any questions at (855) 277-4587 or info [at] apriltravelprotection [dot] com.