International mobility grants

Communities (towns, cities, regions and departments) often provide grants to students going abroad. Do not hesitate to enquire about a mobility grant.

Mobility grants provided by communities are especially useful as they are open to all students and not just  the most "needy". You can therefore apply for a grant regardless of your income and circumstances. These mobility grants help cover travel and accommodation costs. The level of the grant varies depending on your region and department.

To apply for a grant, contact the International Office of your university, or enquire directly with regional and general councils.

To find out more :

CNOUS website.


Date of publication May 11, 2012

Other articles on this subject

Fulbright scholarships to study in the USA
Funding your studies in France: study grants
Erasmus grant
Grants for Canada
Egide grants: Lavoisier and Univers