By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
Recruitment at APRIL International Expat
Joining APRIL International Expat means sharing common values
We attach great importance to the human dimension.
Respect and cohesion are fundamental values within our business and these are communicated right from the start at the job interview :
- for our employees: training, listening, management of expectations, opportunities for development within the company and equal pay.
- for our clients and the broking network: availability, assistance, advice and accessibility.
Our culture is founded on the quest for efficiency, but also on cohesion, the desire to do better and innovation, support for each other or training for people who want to progress, openness towards others, listening to our customers and not being afraid to challenge.
Internal mobility and training
Our managers are closely in touch with their teams to promote internal, hierarchical and/or functional mobility.
We want to develop the skills and versatility of each member of staff for their own personal growth as well as improved customer satisfaction.
The establishment of a comprehensive training programme is necessary, both externally and internally. We welcome input from our employees to help us create innovative modules designed for their specific needs.
The recruitment process
For each role, the procedure is the same :
- 1st interview with the Human Resources Department,
- 2nd interview with one or two operational staff,
- a possible 3rd interview with management.
Training and recruitment
Rivallan Philippe, former Director of APRIL International Expat, answers questions from News Assurances on training and recruitment :
Some of the roles available at APRIL International Expat :
- Consultant : part of the client advisory service, they handle all incoming calls in the company and advise brokers and customers. They deal with visitors in accordance with the quality standards in place within the company and the group.
- Customer Service Administrator (Individual or Group accounts) : part of the Individual or Group Customer Service Departments, they are responsible for issuing premium notices, the management and follow-up of complaints and the management of disputes.
- Membership Administrator (Individual or Group accounts) : part of the Individual Membership or Group Membership departments, they are responsible for setting up new business and reviewing medical files.
- Claims Administrator (Individual or Group accounts) : part of the Individual or Group Claims departments, they are responsible for processing claims for reimbursement of medical expenses, hospital payments and requests for prior agreement.
- Support functions : Accounts, IT, Marketing etc.