By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
VI Top-Up insurance
Top-up insurance for international volunteers
Are you an International Volunteer and want to avoid having to contribute to costs if you're admitted to hospital or need to consult a doctor? Looking for improved dental cover? More extensive optical cover? You have the option of supplementing your healthcare cover with VI top-up insurance.
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Direct online applications via the customer zone during the first month of your assignment
- Enhanced Medical cover for the volunteer and their dependents
- Higher cap for medical expenses
- Worldwide cover for the duration of your assignment, 24/7
- a higher cap for optical care in France and abroad
- the reimbursement of vaccinations recommended by the Pasteur Institute
- a better level of cover for hospital stays in a private room, up to €200/night
- consultations covered at 100% of actual costs for the first 6 consultations
- dental care covered up to €1,200/year
- hospitalisation and routine medical and dental costs covered up to 300% of the French Social Security reimbursement rate
- Medical prostheses covered at 100% of actual costs
- Premium depending on the status of the insured person (volunteer, spouse and child)
- Monthly or full payment available at no extra cost
- Applications possible only during the first month of your assignment
- Effective date: first day of the assignment
- Premium can be paid by the volunteer or a relative
- Direct payment of hospital charges: you have nothing to pay at the hospital, we'll take care of it for you!
- Medical advisory service (only available in French) by telephone available 24/7 to:
- help you understand symptoms, a diagnosis or treatment,
- give you advice before or after hospitalisation or in the event of chronic illness, maternity, etc.,
- help you prepare for your trip (compulsory and recommended vaccinations),
- provide you with information on drug equivalents worldwide.
List of excluded countries and/or states
VI Top-Up insurance is a product of – a French company registered in Paris (under number 309 707 727) and with ORIAS (under number 07 008 000) whose headquarters are located at 110 avenue de la république - 75011 PARIS France
This product is designed, administered and distributed by Filhet-Allard and APRIL International Expat and insured by Allianz Vie.