By continuing to browse the site without changing your cookie settings, you accept that cookies will be used to adapt offerings to suit your interests. To manage and change these settings, click here
A customizable comprehensive travel insurance plan with optional benefits for Cancellation for Any Reason, Cancellation for Work Reasons, Increased Medical & Evacuation Limits, Coverage for Sports & Business Equipment, & Much More!
Free Look Period: You may cancel your policy within 10 days of purchasing the plan for a full premium refunded, provided that there has been no incurred covered trip expenses and you have not left on your covered trip.
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption to cover 100% & 150% of your trip costs (respectively) for situations such as sickness, injury, or death, weather & natural disasters, terrorism or strikes, military duty, jury duty, involuntary job loss, documented theft of passports or visa, extended school year, & much more.
- Emergency Medical Expenses of $50,000. Optional upgrade available to increase current limit. Pre-Existing Conditions Waiver may be included if policy is purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment.
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation coverage up to $250,000. Optional upgrade available to increase current limit.
- Trip Delay (6 Hours) coverage of $150 per day & up to $1,000 max.
- Baggage & Personal Effects coverage up to $500. Optional upgrade available to increase current limit.
- Baggage Delay (24 Hours) coverage for reimbursement of up to $200 per person for additional necessary items purchased while luggage was delayed.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage of up to $10,000. Optional upgrade available to increase current limit.
- Additional Optional Upgrades available: Trip Cancellation for Any Reason (where applicable), Trip Cancellation for Work Reasons, Sports & Business Equipment Baggage Coverage, Financial Insolvency of Travel Supplier, Rental Car Collision, & More.
Who is this policy designed for ?
- Age limit to purchase: Any age as long as at least one person on the policy is 18 years or older
- Maximum consecutive days traveled: 60 days
- Maximum trip cost: $20,000 per policyholder
Stress Less Benefits are included with this plan & allow our policyholders to often avoid going through a claims reimbursement process. Simply call, Skype, text, live chat, or email us when you encounter an insurable event while traveling, and we will coordinate and pay for your medical visit, flight change, hotel overnight, evacuation, or other service as covered by your policy.
24-Hour Assistance Services such as Lost Luggage tracking, Medical Referral, Embassy & Consular Services, Identity Theft, plus many more are included with this plan. For a full list of these services plus a description of each, please click on "General conditions."
List of excluded countries and/or states
Can only be sold in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico.
Restricted Destinations: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria and the Sudan.
This plan is underwritten by: Generali U.S. Branch, New York, NY; NAIC # 11231. Generali US Branch operates under the following names: Generali Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A. (U.S. Branch) in California, Assicurazioni Generali – U.S. Branch in Colorado, Generali U.S. Branch DBA The General Insurance Company of Trieste & Venice in Oregon, and The General Insurance Company of Trieste and Venice – U.S. Branch in Virginia. Generali US Branch is admitted or licensed to do business in all states and the District of Columbia.
Plan is available to residents of the U.S. but may not be available in all jurisdictions. Benefits and services are described on a general basis; certain conditions and exclusions apply. Travel Retailers may not be licensed to sell insurance, in all states, and are not authorized to answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of this insurance and cannot evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance. This plan provides insurance coverage for your trip that applies only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. The purchase of this plan is not required in order to purchase any other travel product or service offered to you by your travel retailers. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker. This notice provides general information on Generali’s products and services only. The information contained herein is not part of an insurance policy and may not be used to modify any insurance policy that might be issued. In the event the actual policy forms are inconsistent with any information provided herein, the language of the policy forms shall govern.
If you have any coverage questions, please contact APRIL Travel Protection at (866) 206-9308 or service [at] apriltravelprotection [dot] com